Sunday, February 10, 2013

my life as we speak

Assalamualaikum.
Hey how are you guys doing? Good? Cool so today (since I'm quite bored actually), lemme just introduce to you my beloved..... Drumrolls please.

*drumrolls*


S3AP2! :)

Haha okay while you're at it, try guessing which one of these amazing people is me. Yes, you heard me. We're amazing.

I'm currently studying in Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College (KMNS) and these are my classmates since May 2012. We're the so-called "Biology students", as we are from Module III.

KMNS is great, actually. For once I get to actually have an actual room with an actual bed all to myself, a study desk, yada yada yada. I guess I just got pretty excited about these little things because at that time, me and my family were still staying at a tiny terrace house in Shah Alam. Being one of the last children in the family, the unlucky me got no actual bed, space, and, well, no actual room in fact.

Ok enough complaining.


As you can see, there are 21 members in our class and only 2 of them are boys.

The heck? Only TWO boys? Gila takde life jadi dua budak laki tu! Lol yeah some other boys would probably say this. Well some already said it after all. You know who you are ;)

Anyway. Initially there were 5 boys: Ash, Faredzuan, Khairul, Hisham and Amier.

Faredzuan transferred to somewhere else during the orientation week. Hisham changed to Module II, because it seemed like he was more of an engineering type of guy. But he's still very friendly with us though.

As for Ash, the class clown, the ex-class leader, he stayed with us throughout the whole semester 1, but soon after the semester break, he made a sudden disappearance to somewhere else. It was a bit saddening by the way. I've been the class leader since he left.

The goof on his knees is Ash.

So there are only Khairul and Amier left. The last men standing, I would say.

The girls are pretty awesome too. As you can see there's Ruzaimah, Atiqah, Shafika, Shura, Shaa, Aza, Faezah, Anis, Mira, Shera, Madhi, Fatin, Liyana, Lin, Zida, Ainaa, Tyra and Tikah.

You guys are the best :)




Till then.

No comments: