Sunday, February 10, 2013

Krik krik

Assalamualaikum.
Hello hi halu hola hahai okay this is awkkkkkkwardddddddd.

Ok hi. First of all, it's been like 972485632846 days since the last time I ever typed something here. I mean do you even know what year it is now, Mr Blog? It's 2013 for crying out loud.

I'm currently 'enjoying' my 10-day holidays for mid semester break. And yes by 'enjoying', what I really meant was having a LOT of fun sleeping, getting fat, watching pointless TV shows, getting myself murdered by the sharp knives of boredom. Pfft.

But still, I don't seem to have the time to even write a little bit of anything here.

This is probably due to the fact that I'm overly attached with the phone in my hands, tweeting every single thing I see or do all the time. You know once you tell a story on Twitter, for me, it just gets me off the urge to re-tell the story for the second time anymore and thus, yeah, lets you get all neglected here Mr Blog. I'm sorry for that.

While I was Twitter-walking about ten minutes ago (does this kind of word even exist), I stumbled upon someone's Twitter and then, well, I've no idea why I clicked on the link of a blog written under the bio.

The blog I read was quite ok but I got bored reading about the unnecessary things a stranger does everyday so I stopped reading.

Ok enough about the story. I don't even know how to relate it to why I started typing now so let's just drop it there.

Well I figured that since boredom is really dragging my feet towards reckless procrastination, why don't I just start typing here about random stuff, about what I eat what I do what's on my mind bla bla bla those kinds of stuff right? So yeah. That's it.

Keep on reading if you'd like. There's a bunch of other boring stuff coming up ladies and gentlemen. Get on board.

Ciao.

No comments: