Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Think I'm Fat.

First of all, the title doesn't have anything to do with this post.
Second of all, I'm sorry for not making any posts for quite a while.

Anywho, It's been a really tiring day today. Everyone in the house went shopping for my sister's wedding stuff at TESCO. Yay for Tesco stuff, haha ;P

You know what, I'm out of ideas right now. Maybe I should just post some of the photos we took instead of writing anything that makes you go ZZZ. As people say, "Pictures speak louder than words."

We took 2 big trolleys. Yes, I have a big family who needs the big trolleys to put their things - and the babies too.


One for my nephews: Umar and baby Salehuddin ..


.. With my niece Fatimah sitting at the back.

And Sofy was sitting alone inside another trolley. Her very own trolley. Greedy much? Haha not really.


Don't mistake her for a ghost, okay. She just can't stay still.

My brother went shopping with us too. I kind of pity him because he was the only boy who came along (Apart from Umar). Haha, poor boy.


Don't mistake him for a daddy LOL.

Later that night, we went to Nando's for dinner.


Yummy.

We had a really great time.
p/s; Am I really fat? :O

No comments: